Blogs > Cleveland Cavaliers Blog

Find out the scoop on the CAVS from award-winning sports writer Bob Finnan.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Paul confused

Cavs blog by Bob Finnan

Hornets guard Chris Paul said he has no idea why he was ejected with a minute to play in Friday's game.

"That's a good question," he said. "It's funny because I'm here in Cleveland a lot of the summer."

Two guys sitting courtside asked Paul what he was called for on a play.

"I said, 'They called an offensive foul. Ain't that a trip,' " Paul said.

Unforunately, the official heard the conversation and threw him out.

"The ref heard it and ejected me," Paul said. "I ain't got no reason to lie. I didn't say no curse words. Do you think that's a reason to get ejected from a game?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home