Blogs > Cleveland Cavaliers Blog

Find out the scoop on the CAVS from award-winning sports writer Bob Finnan.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Regular season starts Tuesday

The Cavaliers will open the 2012-13 season at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Quicken Loans Arena against the Washington Wizards.

Check back to my Cavs blog on Tuesday for pregame thoughts, in addition to projected starters, projected inactive list and officials.

Then after the game, I'll update the blog with postgame analysis.

Also, during the game, I'll be live tweeting. I'm trying to get away from doing play-by-play in the tweets. I'll certainly update you on the score after each quarter, but it will be more analysis and commentary and a few snarky comments for my own enjoyment.

@BobCavsinsider



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home